Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm just a summer type of girl.


It’s been awhile and I have been quiet busy. I have worked on so many projects since my last post. I really shouldn't just sit on Ravelry and read all day long. I decided to post on this project because I'm going out of my comfort zone to make this sweet little Crochet Tunic Vest by Linda Lanz . 

Today while scanning all the tops on Ravelry I found this Japanese pattern for a Tunic that would work nicely in this yarn. I bought this yarn from a lady at Stitches East while in Atlanta, GA in the spring. There was only one and I knew I would be able to find something to make with this beautiful color way. 

The yarn is something quite amazing. The lady was dressed up in a medieval costumes for the event and I loved her booth. Experimental Love Child is this yarn and it is a light worsted weight. I really think this yarn will make this Tunic pop in color. I will let you know how it turns out.   j- :)

No comments: